Leading Private Rehab Centre in the UK
Every one of the many thousands of clients we have successfully treated over the last two decades can give you their reason to choose the Providence Project, here are just 7 reasons we would like you to consider:
- Established in 1996 we have over 20 years of proven success in treating addiction.
- We are based in Bournemouth, a fabulous location, in premises designed and built by us to provide the best possible treatment experience and the greatest prospect of success.
- All of our counselling team are highly trained professionals. They continue to improve the service they deliver by keeping up to date with all of the latest innovations and information available while working within a tried and trusted successful treatment model.
- We never forget that many people have to make a great financial sacrifice to access treatment and we price our packages with that in mind. We have developed a treatment programme designed to offer excellent value for money while delivering an internationally acclaimed level of treatment.
- We operate with the utmost discretion at all times and we can usually arrange immediately available treatment without the need for a third party referral. Our trained and experience counsellors are available 24 hours a day on our Freephone advice line.
- We can tailor programmes to suit the needs and requirements of the people we treat. Everyone is treated as an individual and we can provide treatment from detox to aftercare. We now have a highly successful family package which has proved to be a great help when a loved one finishes treatment and returns home.
- We welcome any request to visit our centre prior to admission and our prices
are openly and clearly displayed on our website without any hidden extras. Come and see for yourself how we have built a treatment centre loved by so many for so long.
Learn more about our Alcohol Rehab Centre and our Drug Rehab Centre.
|4 Weeks including detox||£4,950|
|Weekly charge after first 4 weeks||£895|
What is rehab?
The term ‘Rehab’ is often used when describing a course of treatment for drug and alcohol dependence, normally at a residential facility or clinic. Either detox or drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Many people have a pre conceived idea about what rehab is and in many cases, these preconceptions are far from reality.
As with any form of rehabilitation, there are clearly defined stages of the process:
Detox describes the assisted withdrawal from alcohol or drugs. Depending on the levels of drinking or drug use, this may not always be necessary. For those who require detox, all detox regimes are overseen and managed by the highly skilled team of Doctors at The Providence Surgery.
- Primary Treatment
As the individual begins to improve physically, the rehab programme will begin to address the related issues and underlying causes using a range of talking, written, active, complementary and family therapies. This can be emotionally quite tough as clients will be exploring their addiction in great detail, the resulting consequences and some of the potential underlying issues.
- Secondary Treatment
As the individual moves into recovery, the therapy continues with a focus on relapse prevention, plans, structure and preparation for life after rehab
Aftercare is tailored to suit the needs of the individual. It can include 1-1 counselling, skype counselling, group therapy, family therapy or more intensive life coaching. Aftercare can vary in length depending on the needs of the individual.
Going to ‘rehab’ is often a frightening thought. We can assure you that there is no need to be frightened as you will be made to feel completely at home. Believe it or not, people don’t want to leave!!
If you have any more questions about the rehab or admission process, please call and speak to one of our counsellors today on 0800 9550945.
Our aim at The Providence Projects is to make you feel at home. The clean and comfortable accommodation has everything you need and all the facilities that you would have in any family home to ensure that you are happy and relaxed during your stay. All therapy rooms are perfectly designed to provide a safe and comfortable environment and outside areas make the most of the South Coast sunshine!
As well as the excellent facilities at The Providence Projects, there is a fantastic energy in the centre. Everyone who visits comments on the love, warmth and care they see and it is undoubtedly a place where miracles happen.
If you want to find out more about the facilities at The Providence Projects or arrange a visit to come and have a look for yourself, we would be delighted to show you round.
Please call us today on 0800 9550945 to ask any further questions or to arrange your visit.